- Annual Curriculum Night (Look at materials & syllabi other families like using!)
- Annual Spelling Bee (Our winner will compete in the regional competition.)
- Annual Student Presentation Night/Project Fair
- Monthly Field Trips
- Monthly Meetings
- Science class opportunity at HMNS (More info here!)
- St. Jerome Summer Reading Program (with prizes)
Nota bene: Some of these activities (e.g. certain field trips) will have costs associated with them, and each family that chooses to participate is responsible for paying for their child(ren). Notice will be given prior to sign up if there are any fees.
More activities to be added as people are willing to coordinate them. We do not teach classes but, thanks to an amazing parent willing to coordinate it, provide the opportunity to take science classes at the Houston Museum of Natural Science. We can also direct you to co-ops, hybrid homeschool/classroom programs, enrichment groups and other academic opportunities. Please visit our resource page for more information on those.